Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Things are finally getting done.

Well I still believe that Amy had told the college that she was leaving before she "actually dropped the bomb" and they just waited to take care of things but whatever. They are doing the right thing now and have several applicants for the taking over Amy's position. I am actually going to be taking part of that search and have voice in it. I am excited. And yes I am graduating in the spring but I want these kids to have the best education they can get because you never know they might be working me some day or hell I might be working for them and it would be nice to know that they graduated with a wealth of knowledge and didnt just skate through here and actually didnt learn anything useful in their classes...like myself. My academic time spent here has pretty much been a complete waste but my internships were worth it and i've taken classes that really have nothing to do with my major that I learned new things in but again has nothing to do with wildlife care and education but whatever. I am going to vet tech school so i'll learn most of what Unity couldnt provide me with at another school and other experiences at other rehab centers. So hopefully we get someone good to come and take over and maybe not have you train an animal and in every wildlife care and ed course? haha i'm so happy i didnt come into that new program that she set up, yeah if i'd like to keep animals in cages for the rest of their lives and train an animal to be exposed to people all the time, yeah maybe that would have been good, but i like to let wild animals free where they belong.

ugh anyways my mind isnt the best it could be so i'll be back at a later date to talk about the other issues of unity college that need to be put out there.

hopefully i dont get kicked out for all of these postings...oh well it needs to be said.

No comments: